DREAM of US in LA
Dreamcatcher first US fanmeet
Dreamcatcher will hold their first US fanmeet in LA!
When: Friday August 10th, from 11am to 1pm
Where: A-list Music & Co, 423 E. Washington BLVD. LA, CA
– 125 seated tickets (on sale Friday July 27th, 10am PST)
– standing tickets (on sale Sunday July 29th, 10am PST)
- ALBUM VERSION ($30):
If you own any dreamcatcher album, please bring it to the fanmeet to get it signed.
- POSTER VERSION ($35):
If you do not own a dreamcatcher album, we will provide you with a small poster to be signed.
Fill out the google form to order your ticket. If you want multiple tickets you will have to fill out multiple forms (each with name of the person who the ticket is for).
Payment will be done via Paypal only. Please pay the correct amount when ordering your ticket. After completing the google form you will get a confirmation mail, which will give you access to the fanmeet.
Note that no refunds will be given once you have transferred the money.
125 Seated tickets will go on sale Friday the 27th of July at 10am PST.
Standing tickets will go on sale afterwards, on Sunday 29th of July at 10am PST.
EVENT RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Please be on time for the event. We will not allow entry 10 minutes after the event has started.
- No outside food and drinks allowed at the event (water is ok).
- Don’t record any conversations you have with the artist while you are at the signing table.
- Don’t take selfies with the members while you are at the signing table.
- You are only allowed one Dreamcatcher item to be signed (either your own album, or a poster provided by us). For albums, you can only get the cover signed due to the time constraint.
- If you did not purchase a poster and do not have an album, you will not be allowed to join the fansign. However, any possible extra posters will be on sale, subject to availability.
- Mind your manners and be respectful with the other fans, staff and the artist. Listen to the staff in order to have the fansign run as smoothly as possible.
- Please be nice with the artist even if she is not your bias.
- No re-entry before fansign has ended.
- You may bring letters for the members but no gifts as they will be unable to bring them back to Korea.
- Weapons/sharp objects of any kind
- Alcoholic drinks or any intoxicating liquor
- Any illegal substances such as drugs
- Monopods, tripods, or chairs of any type
- Banners larger than A3 size
- Confetti, glitter, fireworks or any other type of pyrotechnics
- Air horns, megaphones, whistles or any noise making devices
- Pets (with the exception of service animals)
*All items brought into the venue are subject to search
**Any violation of the rules and regulations may result in revoked access to the event.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at @7_DREAMERS on twitter or at firstname.lastname@example.org