How to make a Weibo Account
1. Go to weibo.com and on the right corner click to register
2. You’ll be directed to the sign up page, if it’s loading in Chinese you can change the page to English on the bottom right
3. If it keeps showing you to enter a phone number, please refresh the page so it asks for an email
4. Fill out the form with your information and click Sign Up Now
5. You will be asked to verify your account with a phone number. If you don’t have a phone number from the following places, you can ask a friend to use their number:
China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, US, Canada, Brazil, Malaysia, Australia, Japan, Korea, Singapore, England, France, Russia, India, Thailand, Germany, Indonesia, Cambodia, Myanmar, Brunei, Philippines, Vietnam, Laos
one phone number can verify more than one account!
6. Now that you’re set you’ll be redirected to fill out your account information
7. Finish up by selecting and entering your interests
8. Finally you’ll be redirected to weibo’s dashboard which means your registration was successful!
If you wish to use Weibo on your phone you can download it on your country’s Google app store or Apple app store by searching for Weibo intl or clicking on the links