HOW TO JOIN AND LEVEL UP ON DREAMCATCHER'S FANCAFE
In order to join a fancafe you need a daum account. If you don't have one yet, go to our "how to sign up for daum" guide, it only takes a couple of minutes!
PART 1: HOW TO JOIN
1. Install daum's fancafe app:
Daum Cafe - 다음 카페
2. Open the app. To change the language to English, go to settings
3. Select '언어 설정' (language settings) - '한국어' (korean)
4. Change to system default ('시스템 기본') or English
5. you will have to restart the app in order to see the language change
6. Open the app again and click login
7. Log in with kakaotalk
8. Choose whether you want to login with phone or email
9. search for 'dreamcatcher' by clicking the icon or 'find a cafe'
11. Select 'join' to become a member of dreamcatcher's fancafe
12. Choose a nickname (*note: see further down)
13. You are now a member of the fancafe. However, you are only an associate member ('준회원'), meaning your access is limited and some pages will not be available to you (see message on screenshot to the right). To become a full member ('정회원') you must level up.
(*Note: Nicknames CANNOT have special characters (ex: “á”, "é") and must be only in Korean or English. They also cannot be related to other groups or be anything that can be confused as a member of Dream Catcher or a staff member. - ex: DreamCatcher81, JiU5, etc.)
PART 2: HOW TO LEVEL UP
14. to level up, go to the fancafe homepage and select the menu
15. Scroll down until you see 'level up'. Click '등업신청' (level up application).
16. on the application page, select 'write' at the bottom. follow the instructions and write your information. (**note) Afterwards, click the gear icon at the bottom
17. make sure you tick 'secret' to lock your post so only admins can see it
18. you can see your own post (but not others Somnia posts). You should see a lock next to the other posts on the page.
19. After completing your application, an admin will review it. This can take a couple of days.
Regularly check '등업완료' (level up completed) to see if it has been approved, and '등업리턴' (level up return) to see if it has been rejected and for what reason.
**note: write in your application (use only English or Korean):
1. Name / Date of birth (YYMMDD) / Gender / Region / DAUM ID (email) [Kakao intergrated ID]
2. Please list Dreamcatcher members real name and stage name according to their age.
3. Date of Dreamcatcher’s debut (YYMMDD)
4. What are the titles of the fan songs released for the 1st and 2nd anniversaries?
5. Your support message for Dreamcatcher (more than 20 characters, not including spaces)
* please make your post a secret message (lock icon)
→ non-secret messages or any messages unrelated to levelling up will be deleted without notice
* Set ID / Gender / Age / and Last visit date to be visible to admins
* Be sure to tick the receive Email and group message boxes
* International fans must enter the name on their passports as their names
*For the Daum ID, please write the e-mail address that appears on your Profile.
- if you post in the comment section we will delete it without notice
(purple: updates to requirements in June 2022)
what your application post should look like:
- Full Name / D.O.B / male or female / country / email linked to your login
- member real name (stage name) / member real name (stage name) / .... (in age order: oldest to youngest)
- Title 1 / Title 2
- message to support dreamcatcher (more than 20 letters)
Write your post either all in English or all in Korean. If your kakaotalk is linked to your Daum account, put your kkt login email for the 1st point.
For any questions, please contact us: