Hi! I’ve made a couple of tutorials to make it easier for Dreamcatcher fans to support the girls. I would’ve loved to make a separate support account, I was actually in the process of making it but realized it would’ve been too much work, so if you all don’t mind, tutorials will be found on my own blog, for the mean time.
So far, I’ve posted tutorials on installing the MelOn app on both iOS and Android. (Please note, MelOn requires purchasing streaming passes which are around $10.99 USD, or so.)
You can find them here:
1. Changing your country so you can download the MelOn app
2. Making an account using an e-mail address on the app
(If you’d like to use KakaoTalk to sign up, please follow the Android version of making an account using KakaoTalk, same process.)
Making an account on Mnet’s mobile website
4. Purchasing a MelOn streaming pass (MUST be done on iOS)
1. Setting up your phone to install apk files + downloading the MelOn apk file
2. Making an account using KakaoTalk on the app
(If you don’t have KKT, just follow the iOS version of making an account with an e-mail address, it’s the same process.)
3. Making an account on Idol Champ (Show Champion) mobile app. (Not available for iOS, so only Android users can vote.)
4. Making an account on Mnet’s mobile website
Within the rest of this week, and next week, I’ll be posting a tutorial for purchasing a MelOn pass, and once the song is out, how to stream it.
When the girls are able to be nominated on music shows, I’ll post tutorials on how to vote for them.
Important post on supporting Dreamcatcher!
For now, MelOn is the priority! If you are able to, please start purchasing your MelOn passes!