[TUTORIAL] How to Stream Correctly on MelOn
In order for your stream to count towards the chart, you MUST be playing the song which has the music note
next to it, NOT the mobile phone icon with MP3 under it. Please delete any songs that are marked as [MP3] as they will NOT count.
1. To find your downloads and delete the [MP3] tracks, go to the menu at the top left hand corner (Android).
2. Click on My Music (Folder icon under your display photo.)
3. Click on the tray icon (보관함).
4. On the following menu, click on:
5. Click 곡 in the list that will show up.
(Edit) and select the songs you want to delete. (All Dreamcatcher songs marked with [MP3])
1. My Music icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. Scroll until you find 저장한 코텐츠.
3. On the following menu, click on: 전체곡
4. Click on
(Edit) and select the songs you want to delete (All Dreamcatcher songs marked with [MP3])
Now to stream the song:
Return to search. Type in or paste in
and find ‘Chase Me.’ This time, click (Listen.)
REMEMBER, while streaming, the song must have the music note
next to the title.
Things to keep in mind:
• MelOn is 40% streaming and 60% downloading so PLEASE do both.
• For real-time charts, streams count once every hour. For daily charts, streams count once every day.
• Search for the song/artist manually and click ‘Listen’ (
• Do not pause, rewind, fast forward, etc. Let the song play fully.
• Don’t mute it; use earphones if you have to.
you are to distribute this information elsewhere, please give proper
credit to 7 Dreamers. We work only for Dreamcatcher and the fandom.