If you are using an iOS device, look below for instructions on how to vote via mobile.
If you are using an Android device, please keep scrolling for instructions on how to vote via the Idol Champ app.
- Access this link via Safari. (Note! You can only do this via mobile.)
- To vote, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 참여하기 (To Participate.) You will be lead to the login page. Fill out the boxes with the corresponding information (아이디 (ID), 비밀 (Password), and click 르그인 (Login))
- Find Dreamcatcher’s song on the page and click on the circle at the right side.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click 참여하기 once more.
- A pop-up will appear that will tell you how many votes you have left. (You have a maximum of 3 votes per day per account.)
- Google Play Idol Champ app
APK file. To install the Idol Champ app, please follow these instructions on how to install APK files. If upon opening the app, you see this pop-up, simply click the option marked in the photo below.
- Creating an MBC account is not required as you can log in with Facebook, Google +, or KakaoTalk.
- Depending on which account you choose to log in with, simply click “Agree” if this is your first time doing it.
- For the voting tutorial, click here
NOTE: If you previously had a version of the Idol Champ app installed and you get this pop-up, it means you will have to update it. DO NOT choose to update via the App Store and you won’t be able to since it’s only available in Korea. You must go through the process of re-downloading the APK file once more.